| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund in October is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund are very dim with on balance only 2:03 of glaring sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) ENE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 557.2 kms (346.2 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSE
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) S
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 763.4 kms (474.4 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 791 kms (491.5 miles) S