| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund in November is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid is deposited across on average 11 days.
- In November the blue above Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund is almost rayless having an average of a faint 0:13 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) ENE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 557.2 kms (346.2 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSE
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) S
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 763.4 kms (474.4 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 791 kms (491.5 miles) S