| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund in January is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20 °C (-4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow at times. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund is rayless having on balance a hollow 0:00 of dazzling sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) ENE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 557.2 kms (346.2 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSE
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) S
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 763.4 kms (474.4 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 791 kms (491.5 miles) S