| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund in February is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21 °C (-5.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with intermittent snow. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- In February the heavens above Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund are dismal with an average of a murky 1:07 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) N
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) ENE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) ENE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) SSE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 557.2 kms (346.2 miles) SSE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) SE
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSE
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 706.2 kms (438.8 miles) S
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 763.4 kms (474.4 miles) SSE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 791 kms (491.5 miles) S